Smart Agriculture, is the Key to the Sustainable Future!
Overpopulation on the planet has generated greater consumption of food resources with the reduction of land available for cultivation and production. This demonstrates the great challenges that farmers must face to control the variables that affect soil properties, microclimates, pathogens and others involved in the activity of the field.
That is why smart agriculture plays a key role in combining data and technology, increasing agricultural sustainability and productivity with crop yields, efficient use of natural resources and more, such as:
- Establish more precise decisions in the efficient planning of the type of plantation and optimization of the use of fertilizers and agrochemicals.
- Identify the shortage of nutrients in the soil and correct them, and inform when they may be the optimal time for irrigation.
- Control tractors and agricultural equipment for field maintenance and planting without involving human labor in the process.
- Reduce the impact on the planet, by minimizing the use of chemicals that flow to rivers, streams and groundwater.
- Improve vehicle maintenance, reduce fuel costs and prevent theft or quickly recover agricultural equipment in case of theft.
Therefore, it creates opportunities with greater profits for farmers, agricultural companies and consumers by being able to provide essential foods at lower costs.
The future of agriculture depends on the adoption of these technologies: soil mapping, performance mapping, GPS technologies, among others. You’ll probably wonder, which one is right for your company or farm? At Truway we offer you free advice to adopt the ideal solution to your needs, Contact us: Here or call us at +1 (786) 808-7892 for more information.