The CP1 features a 1080p HD wide angle (170°) lens to provide a comprehensive view of any road event. The CP1 will record exactly what happened before, during and after an incident. It does this by recording the following information: Drivers view of the road, Vehicle Location, Impact Force of Accident, Audio, & Driving Style (speed, acceleration, braking, & steering) .
This evidence can protect a driver from many of the issues faced on the roads today: Insurance fraud, Staged Accidents, False/Exaggerated Whiplash Claims, Conflicting Reports of Actual Events, Driving Offense Allegations (speeding, traffic signal violations, swerving, etc).
When a 3G SIM card is inserted, CP1 is able to send video and driving data via a cellular network (T-Mobile or AT&T in USA, Bell or Rogers in Canada). North American customers can use the CP1 to transmit safety critical video directly to a server (SmartWitness server software required), or integrate with Telematics Software (Please contact us for a list of compatible telematics software). The CP1 can also be used as a stand-alone system utilizing only the SD cards to review video & data.
- 170° Wide Angle Lens
- Full HD Recording: 1920×1080 (resolution is adjustable)
- 30 Frames per second recording (FPS is adjustable)
- Dual Record mode (Continuous + Event)
- Optional Audio Recording
- Connects directly to vehicle ignition power, automated operation.
- Tamper-Resistant Design, secure cover encloses SD card and SIM card
- GPS data records full time to provide location data, vehicle speed, and accurate time/date
- Built-in G-Shock Sensor (adjustable sensitivity)
- Built-in temperature logic for improved performance in high-temp environments
- Delay power shutdown feature enables recording for up to 24 hours after ignition off
- RESTful/JSON API available for system integration
Playback & Analysis
- PC Analysis Software Included
- Compatible with DMS Server Software
- Compatible with SmartWitness Smart API for AVL/Telematics Integration
- Real-time notificaiton of events and images during road incidents
- Live tracking location and live streaming video available
- Filter Data Search by Time/Date, Event, Vehicle Speed, G-Force level
- MP4 Conversion Tool. Data Remains Watermarked.
- Privacy masking feature for blurring out faces or license plate numbers
- Google Maps Integration for Route Tracking
- Advanced Driver Behavior Analysis & Reporting Software
- Save/Print Event Reports
- OTA Software & Firmware Updates
- SW-PB: Remote panic button for CP1.
- Extra SD Storage: Upgrade to 64GB SD card
- CP1-CIG: Cigar Jack Power adaptor
- SVA4812: DC to DC Power Converter – (Input voltage: 14v-48v. Power output: 12v +/- 0.5v)