The KP1S features a 720p HD wide angle (170°) lens to provide a comprehensive view of any road event. The KP1S will record exactly what happened before, during and after an incident. It does this by recording the following information: Drivers view of the road, Vehicle Location, Impact Force of Accident, Audio, & Driving Style (speed, acceleration, braking, & steering) .
This evidence can protect a driver from many of the issues faced on the roads today: Insurance fraud, Staged Accidents, False/Exaggerated Whiplash Claims, Conflicting Reports of Actual Events, Driving Offense Allegations (speeding, traffic signal violations, swerving, etc).
When a 3G SIM card or Wi-Fi dongle is inserted into the KP1S’s USB input (inside the locking cover), KP1S is able to send video and driving data wirelessly. Customers can use the KP1S to transmit safety critical video and data via email, directly to a server (SmartWitness server software required), or integrate with Telematics Software (Please contact us for a list of compatible telematics software). The KP1S can also be used as a stand-alone system utilizing only the SD cards to review video & data.
- HD 170° Wide Angle Lens on primary Camera
- Optional 2nd Camera can be connected
- Several 2nd Camera options: weatherproof, infrared, dome, side view, etc.
- Dual Record mode (Continuous + Event)
- Optional Audio Recording
- Connects directly to vehicle ignition power, automated operation.
- Tamper-Resistant Design, Key required to access SD card Data
- GPS data records full time to provide location data, vehicle speed, and accurate time/date
- Adjustable Resolution & Frame Rate
- Built-in G-Shock Sensor (adjustable sensitivity)
- Junction box option for connecting vehicle inputs: left/right turn signals, brakes, reverse, car horn, door opening, taxi meter, emergency lights, etc.
- Optional 3G transmission when active SIM card is inserted into KP1S
- Optional WiFi transmission when INT3 WiFi modem is inserted into KP1S
Playback & Analysis
- PC Analysis Software Included
- Optional 3G: sends up to 20 second MP4 file immediately after incident
- Optional WiFi: transmits the pending emails once KP1S connects to WiFi AP
- Request HD video on demand from anywhere
- Filter Data Search by Time/Date, Event, Vehicle Speed, G-Force level
- MP4 Conversion Tool. Data Remains Watermarked.
- Privacy masking feature for blurring out faces or license plate numbers
- Google Maps Integration for Route Tracking
- Advanced Driver Behavior Analysis & Reporting Software
- Save/Print Event Reports
- OTA Software & Firmware Updates
- API available for integration with Telematics/AVL software.
- Secondary Camera: 5V plug & play camera for direct connection to KP1S. Various Camera options available
- Extra SD Storage: up to 128GB SD storage (two slots, 64GB max each)
- SW-PB: Remote panic button for KP1S. Connects to INT-1S NC/NO input trigger
- KP1S-INT2: Advanced Power Interface. Four 12V Alarm Inputs & Two Outputs, Ignition sense, Car Signal Inputs (left, right, brake, reverse), Speedometer & RPM Input – Allows connection to 12/24V DC power. Built-in shutdown delay timer (adjustable)
- KP1S-INT3(GB): Unlocked USB 3G modem for use on AT&T, T-Mobile, or any global GSM/HSPA network
- KP1S-INT3(SP): Unlocked USB 3G modem for use on the Sprint Network
- KP1S-INT3(VZ): Unlocked USB 3G modem for use on the Verizon Network
- KP1S-INT3(WiFi): 802.11 b/g/n USB Wi-Fi router. Fits inside USB locking cover. Up to 300ft range
- KP1S-YC: Cable kit for connecting rear backup camera to KP1S camera 2 input and live display on in-cab LCD monitor